On Fighting:
My hands look like I flat-out put them to a sander right now. As in, skin is raw as fuck on both palms and I'm not gonna feel back to normal for half-a-month. It's garbage, because now it hurts like hell when I fight people.
Krav Maga and Judo are my favorite martial arts. Krav Maga is flat-out fucking cheat mode if you want to beat an assailant. Judo just restrains people (typically you flip them over your shoulder). Jujitsu is the best fighting style for making armed assailants regret the day they crossed your path. Monkey style (猴拳) requires long arms. Thus I fucking rule at that last bit.
Why do I fight? I actually do what my Taekwondoe dojang taught me to do: Avoid conflict. In the case people are stupid enough to throw hands--- I fuck them up.
Yeah, you can read this and get all freaked-out. I think it's becoming a social trend that people who don't know how to fight (of adult age, naturally--- nobody wants the kids beating piss out of each other for no reason) scare the hell out of those who do. We can't always be around, dude. If somebody tries to rob you, there's always a way out. You just have to learn how to make your hands to that scary thing where you disarm criminals and kick people in the knees without even thinking about it.
But hey, like I said, pacifism is the way to salvation until the moment of conflict. Just remember, ants aren't the only creatures in the animal kingdom that can lift multiple times their body weight, and it only takes fifty pounds of pressure to the right spot (neck) to kill a guy.
But don't just go around killing guys. These lessons are taught to improve life, not end it.
No comments:
Post a Comment