Third Post About War, Loss, Hatred Of Kin, and Fire:
I've never been a great peace-maker. I mean, seriously, if you put me in somebody's chest I'd accelerate their heart-beat like a train with a deadline it can't miss.
Still, peace is my promise to onlookers. It's been an exhausting season of disappointments. A real-life shit-show of murder and chaos. There is a way to stop it, but you're gonna hate where this goes. Evolve beyond dependency.Your benefactors have fucked the entire world up and now you have to tell them "Go nap... like, for a while" as we slowly rebuild this trash-heap.
I'm not saying they didn't do the best they could, I'm saying there's only so much hate a person can stomach before they start preaching the very gospel they set out to fight at the beginning of their journey to protecting that-they-thought-was-righteous.
Evil is nobody's fault. But damn, does it ever infect our elders in the most deceptive, brutal fashion. Now we have to protect them from themselves. Otherwise, they're gonna die alone and we're gonna be walking around wondering how a 1st world democracy turned into a 3rd world plutonomy.
No comments:
Post a Comment